Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-qtgui working?

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-qtgui working?
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 18:21:10 -0800

Michael Dickens wrote:
I'm trying to get 'gr-qtgui' to work on OSX (10.4, but doesn't really matter), and have finally figured out that I need QT 3 (not 4, at least on OSX the way QT4 gets installed, even though the .m4 script looks for >= 3.3) and QWT 4 or 5 paired with it (qwt 5.0.2 is the latest, so I'm using that). I have to set QWT_CFLAGS, but that's pretty simple to deal with. Now that I have QT and QWT, correct versions, installed, doing "make" in that module results in:

This code is not currently maintained and never really did anything, unfortunately.
Matt