Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] set_auto_tr(), gr_stall, and PTT

From: Robert Miller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] set_auto_tr(), gr_stall, and PTT
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 11:20:41 -0800 (PST)

Thanks for the quick reply Matt.  However, my main question is whether or not
transmission and reception can be time multiplexed using the TX/RX port of a
single RFX daughterboard.  My main goal is to switch back and forth between
transmitting and receiving using the same TX/RX port.  Is this possible, and
if so, how would one go about about implementing it in code?  I would like
to do it as fast as possible.

Thanks again,

Rob