Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] set_auto_tr(), gr_stall, and PTT

From: Robert Miller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] set_auto_tr(), gr_stall, and PTT
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 14:00:40 -0800 (PST)

Guys,
Thanks for your help.  I think my best path forward is to modify the
usrp_nbfm_ptt.py code and use set_enable.  My intended application requires
the reuse of the same antenna for TX and RX.  My data is not packetized (it
is simply tones to begin with), so it seems the easiest path forward.  My
end goal is to transmit and receive between 2 RFX daughterboards using only
the RX/TX ports in a time-multiplexed fashion (see post "TX/RX
Coordination").  Step one will be to perform the switching based on
space-bar depression, but eventually I'd like to incorporate a system timer
for this functionality.
Thanks again,
Rob