Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Photo of the Beagle Board and USRP

From: Eric A. Cottrell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Photo of the Beagle Board and USRP
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 22:27:46 -0400

Philip Balister wrote:
I've received a Beagle board and started testing the USRP connection.
(Still needs work) I've had several requests for more information so I
thought a photo would help people understand the possibilities.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/address@hidden/2439256116/

Philip

Hello,

The Beagle board looks interesting. I have looked at the OMAP 5912 processor.

Is it available yet? The webpages I found indicate this is a future product.

73 Eric