[Discuss-gnuradio] RFX 900 200mW

From: Vincenzo Pellegrini
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX 900 200mW
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 13:56:50 +0200

Hi everybody,
just a simple question:
does the RFX900 provide 200mW just out of the box? Do I have to take care of something in particular in order to obtain them?

Actually, what are the appropriate gain values that I should pass to subdev.set_gain() n order to maximize correctly the output power?

Sorry for bthering the list with such questions but I was unable to have them answered in the RFX900 section of the wiki.. maybe I'll add them myself once I'll have fully understood the issue..

thanks and regards to all
--
Vincenzo Pellegrini