Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX 900 200mW

From: Matt Ettus
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX 900 200mW
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 21:10:23 -0700

Vincenzo wrote:
Thanks Matt!
really precious answer..
actually, transmitting an 8 MHz wide signal at 820MHz without bypassing
the ISM filter.. what kind of attenuation should I expect? ..I mean..
just a rough estimate of its magnitude..

What I meant was that if you are working WITHIN the ISM band (902-928 MHz) you could get a couple extra dB by bypassing the filter. If you are outside of the band, you MUST bypass it. You could be getting as much as 30 dB off attenuation there.

Matt