Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX 900 200mW

From: Vincenzo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] RFX 900 200mW
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 09:53:58 +0200

Fantastic.. I just had not realized this.. (i did not know about the
filter at first) and I wanted to be sure about that..

It actually sounded too good to be true.. because I'm already getting a
usable signal (10 m distance indoors) with the filter.. therefore I
expect really good performance without it..

Many thanks Matt..

PS.
will the 50 MHz - 1 GHz transceiver be ready for the end of the summer..
I'm looking forward to have one.. :)