Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to see what kind of mac/phy schemes?

From: yyzhuang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to see what kind of mac/phy schemes?
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 09:58:29 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Jason.

I'm reading some example scripts in the gnuradio-examples folder, and I
particularly interested in the /gnuradio-examples/python/digital/tunnel.py.
What we are interested in is particularly in the MAC/PHY blocks. Do you know
in which directory under gnuradio-core we can find it?

Thanks for help.

Best,