[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FSK with RFX2400

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: FSK with RFX2400
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 15:59:27 +0200

kaleem ahmad wrote am 2008-07-23 11:38:
Dear All,

Can anyone also address the first part of my question aslo, I mean how to
improve the quality of received data. I mean is it normal with GNU
Radio/USRP that we receive so currupt data or I am doing something wrong.
Any suggestion please

Before you wrote

after using tune
to set the proper ferquency I was able to run transmitter and receiver
> sussfully. I didnt change anything else in the example.
> The problem is data
which I receive is too much corrupt (lot of data errors)..

Your description is not very exact. You could help us to help you with more information:

What is your setup? OS, distribution, used version of packages, GNU Radio, hardware setup, used parts (cable, antennas), environment.
What do you do? Which code do you use?
What did you change?
What did you get? Error messages? (add _exact_ transcripts of errors)
What did you expect?
Please provide exact information, code should be attached. If you changed something, mark the changes so helpers will find it easier.

If you have recorded samples of a good and bad transmissions, send us a representative part of it. If you need to show more than a hand full of kilobytes, put them on a web server or ftp server and provide a link.

Are you sure to have read the FAQ and introducing documentation?

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at student dot tugraz dot at>