Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK with RFX2400

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FSK with RFX2400
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2008 07:32:56 -0700 (PDT)

I am facing another problem in (fsk_tx.py,  fsk_rx.py) , At receive end it do
not always write the received data to file. Although it always receive
signal which I can see from fft window and received 'seqno' are also printed
on command prompt but when I check the received file I find it empty.

What can be the problem....???????

Kaleem Ahmad