Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] inband timestamp issues

From: Ketan Mandke
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] inband timestamp issues
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2008 13:30:01 -0500

George,

I am sure that Steve will check the single rx-chain and get back to
you with the results of that test.

Although, I have a hypothesis about what might be happening. Is it
possible that there are some control signals being sent to the USRP
over the command channel that disable the rx_buffer_inband while they
execute? Perhaps this is happening unbeknownst to us. I guess the more
general question here is what events/conditions cause the
packet_builder to be disabled?

--
Ketan Mandke