RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flipping problem

From: Bob McGwier
Subject: RE: [Discuss-gnuradio] Flipping problem
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:18:19 -0400

I agree with this analysis unless Isaac tells us he has a carrier and baud
synchronizer in his system.  If he is looking at raw output from the USRP,
indeed the two oscillators (as they would in any real system) shift
frequency over time and drift in and out of any phase relationship.

Bob

ARRL SDR Working Group Chair
NJQRP, QRP ARCI, QCWA, FRC.
"Trample the slow ....  Hurdle the dead"