Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio mention in DEFCON subway presentation

From: gnuradio
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio mention in DEFCON subway presentation
Date: Sat, 16 Aug 2008 20:44:56 +0200

On Aug 12, 2008, at 1:53 AM, Michael Ossmann wrote:

I checked the defcon cd, and it contains the slides but no code.
I'm guessing we won't see any code until the legal challenge is
resolved (unless someone has a mirror?).  Of course, with the slides
and information from other researchers, it might not be difficult to
recreate the MIT code.

By the way, I have the LFTX/LFRX daughterboard, but I'm not very familiar with RFID.

As far as I understand, passive RFIDs communicate backs to the reader by consuming more or less power from the incoming radio wave (please correct me if I'm wrong). How one would therefore implement a reader using these daughter boards and gnuradio?

--
Best Regards,
ChoJin