Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code?

From: Dustin Maas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] updated BBN 80211 code?
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2008 17:48:41 -0600

Dustin
Have you tried out my patch yet? I'm just getting back to working on this again - and unfortunately it seems I left my version in an unworking state.  I'm fairly confident the patch I sent you is not a working version - but I could be wrong. I have a couple different versions of my code laying around here, and I'm not sure if I still have one that works now.  So I will likely be repeating some of my work from this summer, figuring out exactly how I got the hier_block2 and BBN code to work nice with each other.

Doug

Hello Doug,

Sorry it took me some time to get back to you.  I somehow missed this last post.  You are correct...the patch did not work.  I assumed you had made other changes to the UofUtah code for your own purposes before creating the patch, so I have been working on making my own patch.  I am currently getting a "cannot coerce endpoint" error, so I must be building the flowgraph incorrectly, but I will continue to work on it.  When I am successful, I will post my patch.  If you come up with a working patch before you hear from me, let me know.

Best regards,
Dustin

--
Dustin Maas
Research Assistant, Electrical & Computer Engineering, U. of Utah