[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: forced GPL in CGRAN? gr-ucla code in BBN repo not

From: Thomas Schmid
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: forced GPL in CGRAN? gr-ucla code in BBN repo not GPL?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 09:02:58 -0700

Right. I forgot that my code is a BSD license (UCLA policy states that
if we can choose, we should choose BSD). I also remember that we had
this discussion, or at least a similar one, before. I will check in my
archives if I can find it again.

Cheers,

Thomas

--
"Don't complain; Just work harder" - Randy Pausch

Thomas Schmid, Ph.D. Candidate
Networked & Embedded Systems Laboratory (NESL)
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)

http://gresci.blogspot.com/ - Science articles on green technology