Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: forced GPL in CGRAN? gr-ucla code in BBN repo

From: Thomas Schmid
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: forced GPL in CGRAN? gr-ucla code in BBN repo not GPL?
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 20:51:23 -0700

I remember trying to get the OK from UCLA that I could assign my code
to the FSF, but my email to the administration was never answered. I
will try again and see if I can change the license to GPL. Though we
might have to remove some of the sos code, which isn't really needed
(SOS is just an example embedded OS that uses 802.15.4 radios).

Thomas