Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem receiving square wave

From: Francesco B.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem receiving square wave
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:20:19 -0800 (PST)

A fair amount of the RF-specific resources there are textbooks I don't have
access to, though it's probably a transmission issue, honestly. However, the
code consists a modified version of gr_sig_source_c (saved under an
alternate name) and usrp_siggen.py, with hard-coded values for all wave
properties save for the sampling frequency removed from usrp_siggen, and the
new block assigning pseudo-random numbers to them within a range that should
be tolerable. I'm not finding glaring problems, and it should be at least
mostly working, but is not. Code here:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p20490559/randsig_source_c.cc randsig_source_c.cc
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20490559/randsig_source_c.h randsig_source_c.h
http://www.nabble.com/file/p20490559/randsig.i randsig.i