Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem receiving square wave

From: Francesco B.
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem receiving square wave
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 13:52:14 -0800 (PST)

Not as of yet. The short-term objective for me in terms of this project has
shifted more from learning the process of compiling one's own signal
processing block (in the event my project requires it) to bidirectional
communication with DBPSK, which seems to use entirely preexisting modules. I
will take note of this and investigate it at a later time, however.

~ Francesco