[Discuss-gnuradio] which Options shall i enable

From: Markus Feldmann
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] which Options shall i enable
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2008 05:27:35 +0100

Hi All,

i just downloaded and compiled Gnu Radio from Trunk, but
i am not sure which Option i have to use?
Or which Option should be useful for Gnu Radio Companion.

I want the use the Gnu Radio Companion to build an FM and AM-Radio..

My System is a Debian Sid 386 System with AMD Athlon CPU.

My last Options were,
./configure --enable-gnuradio-core --enable-usrp --enable-usrp2
--enable-gr-usrp --enable-gr-usrp2 --enable-doxygen --enable-grc

My Gnu Radio has 2 Basic Receivers, 1 LF Receiver and 1 LF Transmitter.
The Motherboard is an USRP Board.

Regards Markus