[Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with "How-to-write-a-block"-tutorial

From: Emil Molin
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with "How-to-write-a-block"-tutorial
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 11:30:06 +0100

Hi again, so ive done the tutorial and i got the make check to pass the test the howto module is obviously installed.

So for a second tutorial i made a simple change to blocks i simply (like someone else here had done) changed the name of everything to a new module ("howto2) and changed it from computing the square to computing the input times 2. i.e. doubling it.

But when im suppose to do the test it seems the module howto2 isnt installed, ive made all the necessary changes to the makefile.am and the howto.i files in the /lib folder.

I also made a new test file called qa_howto_2.py and changed the makefile in /python folder so that it whould run that test and this seems to work its just that howto2 module isnt installed.

Anyone knows why my howto2 module isnt installing?