Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple full duplex communication using Basic Tx a

From: Martin Braun
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple full duplex communication using Basic Tx and TVRX board
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2009 16:03:42 +0100

On Wed, Feb 18, 2009 at 06:14:54PM +0530, Narayanan, Sivaramasubramanian (R&T)
wrote:
> I generate a sine wave(3500 Hz) and transmit using Basix Tx at 100MHz.
>
> I also want to tune the TVRX board to 100MHz and receive the same signal and
> plot it on the scope in the GUI.

What exactly did you see? Did you try an FFT visualisation with
appropriate decimation? Your error and debugging procedure description
could be a bit more precise for others to help.
Do you have a spectrum analyser to see what's happening? At 100 MHz,
you could even use a normal FM radio to pick up something (you might
want to use a different test signal, in that case).

MB

--
Dipl.-Ing. Martin Braun           Phone: +49-(0)721-608 3790
Institut fuer Nachrichtentechnik  Fax:   +49-(0)721-608 6071