[Discuss-gnuradio] stop_rx_streaming failing (USRP2)

From: Michael Leferman
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] stop_rx_streaming failing (USRP2)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:56:13 -0400

I am directly using libusrp2 in a program, which runs fine the first time it is executed. At the end of my program I run stop_rx_streaming, which fails, preventing the program from working the second time it is run. Why could this command fail? Does the USRP2 have to be in a certain state before it can be run? Do I have to do something with the signal handler? Do I have to make sure the buffer on the USRP2 is empty? Thanks for the help.

- Michael Leferman