Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] stop_rx_streaming failing (USRP2)

From: Eric Blossom
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] stop_rx_streaming failing (USRP2)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 12:58:10 -0700

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 01:53:25PM -0400, Michael Leferman wrote:
> I'm not familiar with the serial console at all, so no, one is not
> connected.  Can you point me to some documentation on it?

Open the USRP2 up and look at the back edge of the board.  There is a
4-pin connector in the back labeled UART.  The individual pins are
labeled too.  We typically use a CMOS serial to USB adapter, such as
http://www.sparkfun.com/commerce/product_info.php?products_id=199

Talk to it with 230400 8N1

> I can hook it up and take a look.  Could this be related to ticket 388?
> http://gnuradio.org/trac/ticket/388  Thank you for your help.

Could be.  Does rx_streaming_samples work for you? or do you see the
same problem.  (I know it shouldn't ever wedge, but I'm wondering
about a work-around.)

Eric

(Please be sure to use the Reply-All button in your mailer when
replying to the list, otherwise it goes only to the sender.
We like to have the Q&A archived.)