[Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Help req: Simulataneous transmission

From: nadia raj
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] RE: Help req: Simulataneous transmission
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 19:28:09 +0000

Hi,
Thankyou  for your help Mr.Eric.
I have been able to develop a flowgraph using your advice, however i have two q's:

1) I have used two gr.hier_block2's, one for each antenna. Now when ill create their instances one after the other, so will they execute simultaneously??

2) If i want to send data to side A of usrp and in it TX/RX side whats the proper syntax for it.
Is self.sink=usrp_sink.subdev(0,0) a correct syntax?

I have got two daughter boards on one usrp.

Thankyou in advance.

Regards,
Nadia.