Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-pager build issue

From: sandeep mishra
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-pager build issue
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 03:49:37 +0530

Hi,
I have installed GNU radio in ubantu9.1 (karmic), but while i am running any python program i use to get error "import error no gnuradio module" i searched over internet but there is no fruitful result, I performed every step as per mentioned over website on gnuradio ubantu installation, while when I checked my computer I found that python2.6/ site-packages is not having gnuradio module but when i typed python on command line it is showing that python and its property. I am unable to configure or give address to python of gnuradio module, every installation is in default manner. Kindly help me to get out of this problem.