Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MAC layer development and USRP2

From: Charles Irick
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] MAC layer development and USRP2
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2010 10:07:17 -0400

Thanks for the reply George. I'm still looking for a little more
information on this topic.

- What is PMT
- Why was m-block removed
- Has anyone measured latency with the USRP2 and GigE
- Is GigE alone not capable of handling MAC turnaround times or is
software to blame for this
- Is the scheduler the main issue in the way it handles i/o between blocks

Charles