Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark tx and rx help

From: merve_aydogan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] benchmark tx and rx help
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2010 20:14:54 +0300 (EEST)

       Thanks again for replies..
       I'm looking for transmitted data (dbpsk mod).For instance (package_size=1500) when pktno=0 (first loop) package should contain 1498 'x00' and package no. At the receiver side i'm looking into the package by reading payload[2:4] but i see 257 for first package 514 for second package and for every new package it is increasing by 257.I expected to see 1 2 3.. and so on ..What can be the reason of this? How shoul i read the coming data at the receiver side?
Best Regards
Merve

Aradığınız tüm videolar Mynet Video'da! İzlemek için hemen tıklayın!