Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about usrp daughterboard

From: Jason Uher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about usrp daughterboard
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 08:17:49 -0500

>   Recently I have been testing the examples of Gnu Radio. And I came across
> some problems. When I use a USRP with two daughterboards, I found that the
> two daughterboards can not trismit or receive at the same time. They can
> only work as one transmitter and one receiver. I want to know whether we can
> use both daughterboards as transmitters or receivers? What should I do
> do achieve it?
>   Any reply will be appreciated!

Have a look at the 'multi-antenna' examples.  They show how to
properly de-mux multiple basic-rx daughtercards.  If you want to
de-mux other daughtercards the process is similar, but the custom FPGA
image used in those examples won't work, and you'll only be able to
de-mux two channels on a given USRP.

I thought there was an example for generic cards around but I can't
seem to find it, maybe someone else knows where it is?

Jason