Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about usrp daughterboard

From: Jason Uher
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about usrp daughterboard
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 09:11:37 -0500

> I thought there was an example for generic cards around but I can't
> seem to find it, maybe someone else knows where it is?

This is a quick example derived from some code I use when I want to
just capture random data for post processing.

http://www.jasonuher.com/toys/gnuradio/multi_rfx/multi_Nx2_rx.py

All it does is open both daughtercards and save the stream for a set
amount of time.  Transmission just as simple; it is the opposite, but
I don't really have anything sanitized to share with you right now.
I'll put it on my 'to do eventually' list.

Remember that there is a fixed phase offset between both channels
because of the un-linked accumulators in the ADCs.  My 'to do
eventually' list also has 'write fpga image w/o this offset', but for
now you will just have to account for it when you develop.

Jason