Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about usrp daughterboard

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] about usrp daughterboard
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 23:19:55 +0200

2010/4/27 jlsdxw <address@hidden>:
> Hi,
>   Recently I have been testing the examples of Gnu Radio. And I came across
> some problems. When I use a USRP with two daughterboards, I found that the
> two daughterboards can not trismit or receive at the same time. They can
> only work as one transmitter and one receiver. I want to know whether we can
> use both daughterboards as transmitters or receivers? What should I do
> do achieve it?
>   Any reply will be appreciated!

If you start GRC you'll find a "USRP Dual Source" and a "USRP Dual
Sink" and that will enable you to use both receivers and transmitters
at the same time. I tried the attached example with WBX+RFX2400 cards
and it works fine. If I replace one of the cards with LFRX and LFTX it
will say:

"Cannot compute dual mux when mixing quadrature and non-quadrature subdevices"

so maybe that was your problem?

Alex