[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 and Data Rate

From: Garrett Wenger
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 and Data Rate
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 11:32:56 -0400

Hi all,
A few days ago I made a simple program using grc to fsk modulate and transmit a pn sequence at 10kbps. Since I was using a USRP1, I set my samples per symbol to 25 and the interpolation to 512 to get this data rate.

The place I work at just received a couple USRP2's, so I am trying to get this same program working with the new devices.  I realize that the DAC rate for the USRP2 is 100 MS/s instead of 128 MS/s, so I changed the samples per symbol and interpolation rate to  25 and 400, respectively, but this does not give me the 10kbps rate like I expected it would.

Is there something major that I am missing here?

Thanks a lot,
Garrett