Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio via MacPorts Updated

From: dave k
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio via MacPorts Updated
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2010 13:49:55 -0700 (PDT)

guys im having this issue with wxgui when trying to run usrp_fft.py on snow
leopard

$ usrp_fft.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/opt/local/bin/usrp_fft.py", line 27, in <module>
    from gnuradio.wxgui import stdgui2, fftsink2, waterfallsink2, scopesink2,
form, slider
  File "/opt/local/lib/python2.6/site-packages/gnuradio/wxgui/stdgui2.py", line
24, in <module>
    import wx
  File
"/var/tmp/wxWidgets/wxWidgets-13~231/2.6/DSTROOT/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Extras/lib/python/wx-2.8-mac-unicode/wx/__init__.py",
 line 45, in <module>
  File
"/var/tmp/wxWidgets/wxWidgets-13~231/2.6/DSTROOT/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Extras/lib/python/wx-2.8-mac-unicode/wx/_core.py",
 line 4, in <module>
ImportError:
/System/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/Versions/2.6/Extras/lib/python/wx-2.8-mac-unicode/wx/_core_.so:
 no appropriate 64-bit architecture (see "man python" for running in 32-bit
mode)

i have tried
defaults write com.apple.versioner.python Prefer-32-Bit -bool yes
and
export VERSIONER_PYTHON_PREFER_32_BIT=yes
but still get the same error
any ideas?