Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installation problem

From: Ronaldo Nunez
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installation problem
Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2011 15:55:02 -0300

Greg,

As you can read on my last message, the "trick" didn't work for me. I
saw that you're running the "Fedora/Ubuntu Installation script", I
also try it, but the same error occurs to me.

About the community, yes they are such good people! They helped me a
lot in the past.

Marcus,

I agree with you. There is no reason to run the script as root.

OK guys I'll keep trying to perform the compilation here, if something
works, I'll report it here.

Thanks,

Ronaldo