[Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting additional data from N210 to the PC

From: Eral Tuerkyilmaz
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting additional data from N210 to the PC
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2011 08:18:28 +0200

Hi,

I want to change my USRP N210 - FPGA config to calculate a correlation sum and transmit this sum synchronously with the I/Q sample pairs to the PC (e.g to get this samples from an extra channel on the UHD block). What would be the easiest way to transmit these additional data to the samples and where are changes necessary (firmware, fpga-config)?

Thanks,

Eral