Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting additional data from N210 to the PC

From: Eral Tuerkyilmaz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Transmitting additional data from N210 to the PC
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 13:48:15 +0200

Hello,

Thanks for your suggestion. I tried to replace the second DSP Core by a
simple counter so that i should receive something on the second channel.

Then instatiated a UHD source block in GRC, added a second channel (Num
Channels = 2) to the UHD Source block and configured it the same way as
the other channel. Then I tried to run the graph but it keeps telling me
that the configuration of the the second channel is wrong (e.g:
uhd_usrp_source_0.set_center_freq(10000000, 1) leads to
vector::_M_range_check ... Maybe I'm just using wrong parameters for the
second channel?)

By the way: I'm using a WBX board to get the I/Q Samples. Are there
maybe any other parameters for the USRP board necessary (subdev specs?)
to get this additional samples?

Thank you,
Eral