Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] floats over UDP into GRC?

From: Mark Cetilia
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] floats over UDP into GRC?
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2011 19:42:04 -0400

I'm producing the stream in C++ (using openFrameworks) and sending the data as
char arrays,
and have confirmed that this is indeed all that is being sent (e.g. "1.25")…

I think what I'm missing is how to unpack them from the char arrays in GRC,
tried various conversions, ("Packed to Unpacked," "Char to Float," etc.)
but am just not getting my head around how GRC would handle this…

Cheers,
Mark

--
mark.cetilia.org | mem1.com | reduxproject.com