Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Going on "holiday"

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Going on "holiday"
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:57:51 -0700

On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 11:54, Johnathan Corgan <address@hidden> wrote:
On Fri, Oct 28, 2011 at 11:53, Tom Rondeau <address@hidden> wrote:

It actually wasn't "down," but I don't know why it was responding the way it was. I just rebooted it to fix whatever the problem was. I'm about at the airport, so I have to pass these problems off to Johnathan.

There was some issues with Amazon Web Services earlier today.  The server instance is running now.

Well, partially.  The disk volume that holds the mysql back-end to the Redmine website seems borked, causing *very* slow responses to links on the site, but they do seem to work eventually.  Other things like the cgit interface to repositories and pushing and pulling from git seem ok.

I'm looking into it.

Johnathan