Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to configure SBX with two channels, one for c

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to configure SBX with two channels, one for communications, one for sensing?
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 11:17:10 -0700

On 05/22/2012 09:57 AM, Alex Zhang wrote:
> The other question is that for it seems that we cannot set different sample
> rate for the two channels, right?

So thats not currently possible with the current USRP source/sink
blocks. This would be an interesting development:

Basically, each streamer (with its own rate, and data type, possibly
other settings) would get its own block and work function. The top level
USRP source/sink block would then actually be a hierarchical block with
these blocks inside.

See, its important that each streamer has its own dedicated output ports
and thread/aka work function. Thats the only way to deal with multiple
sources w/ heterogeneous rates.

At least thats how I would fit such a thing into the gnuradio framework :-)

-josh