Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to configure SBX with two channels, one for c

From: Alex Zhang
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to configure SBX with two channels, one for communications, one for sensing?
Date: Tue, 22 May 2012 16:18:56 -0500

Current in my test, the leak is observed.
For example, if I set two channels are receivers (RX2);
channel 0: target freq = 908M, channel 1: target freq = 928M.
And I transmitting an OFDM signal with center frequency as 908M which is supposed to be received by channel 0.
However, I see that the channel 1 can also receive the same signal, although with much lower amplitude.
The result is that channel 0 has -56db received signal, while channel 1 has -91db, as shown in the attached picture.

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 9:27 PM, Josh Blum <address@hidden> wrote:

On 05/21/2012 06:57 PM, Alex Zhang wrote:
> A little confused.
>
> I am using the gnuradio-companion to configure the uhd.usrp_resource.
> What is the difference between the rf_freq and the center_freq? How the

Basically, you have two down conversion chains that share a common RF
frontend, but independent DSP chains in the FPGA.

See: http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/manual/html/general.html#tuning-notes

Also see:
http://files.ettus.com/uhd_docs/doxygen/html/structuhd_1_1tune__request__t.html

> tune_request (is it a UHD method?) can be reflected in the
> gnuradio-companion setting?

Just copy and paste the code I sent you into the center frequency parameter.

-josh