[Discuss-gnuradio] make test hangs at gr-core-test-all qa_pdu

From: Martin Lülf
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] make test hangs at gr-core-test-all qa_pdu
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 11:28:28 +0100

Hi,

while working on my issue with asynchronous blocks (
https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2013-01/msg00488.html
). I discovered that the two tests 'gr-core-test-all' and 'qa_pdu'
sometimes hang up. That means they never return until I interrupt with
Ctr+C. If I repeat the same make test without changing anything in
between, the tests sometimes run through and sometimes hang up again.

I am running Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.2.0-35-generic x86_64) with
the gnuradio master branch.

Yours
Martin Luelf