Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build errors: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32-bit

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build errors: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32-bit
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 11:04:56 +0100

On Sun, Feb 10, 2013 at 8:52 AM, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
<address@hidden> wrote:
> For me 3.6.2 worked, but I usually use the automated script, and this takes
> the latest one, this means, 3.6.3.
>
> Yesterday I did some tests, on a 64 bit Kubuntu it works just fine, just 32
> bit makes trouble. But with 64bit systems I was not able to build 3.4.2 and
> OpenBTS, and I need it both on one machine. Annoying :)

Same here: Linux Mint 14 64 bit is OK (don't have 32 bit to try at the moment).

PS: It is possible to have two (or more) versions of gnuradio
installed at the same time but you have to take special measures.
Simply installing one version after the other is likely to (partially)
overwrite the previous version.

Alex