Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build errors: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32-bit

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build errors: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS 32-bit
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 14:28:34 -0600

> I was looking through the diffs for something that might be bringing in
> more typedefs of integer types. Its possible that these std vector
> typedefs in pmt swig could be the cause:
>
> If you care to give this a try (I think removing this will only cause
> runtime errors, not build errors):
> http://pastebin.com/wXhz5Diq
>
> Seems troublesome... Either someone is going to have to have a creative
> guess, or we are going to have to bisect to fix this. :-)

So, the PMT vector template declarations are causing redundant types to
splatter into global typespace. Removing them seems to help, but its not
what we really want. I believe that naming the typedefs maybe solve the
issue (but I am not in a position to test):

Gave anonymous template some names, and removed redundant ones for some
warnings. But does it get rid of the compile error?
http://pastebin.com/duaKYu1d

-josh