[Discuss-gnuradio] Low cost SDR hardware

From: Manu T S
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Low cost SDR hardware
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:55:46 +0530

Hello everyone,

A professor in my university wants to revive lab course on communication. He wants to introduce some experiments involving SDR. For that we need about 100 pieces of hardware( both receiver and transmitter). Buying 100 USRP is not a viable solution for us. We can go for RTL SDR but it has only transmitter. Does anyone know of a good solution for low cost hardware, (transmitter + receiver or just transmitter) preferably GNU Radio compatible, that we could opt for?

--
Manu T S