Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Low cost SDR hardware

From: Evan Merewether
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Low cost SDR hardware
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 13:31:05 -0600

I get the feeling that you would like something significantly lower cost to
support 100 units.  Arrow Electronics partnered with several manufacturers
to develop the BeRadio (http://www.arrownac.com/solutions/beradio/).  There
is no driver/FPGA build for an interface to Gnuradio, but with enough
students working on it, it should not be a problem. Single part price is $79
but I expect Arrow may give a significant price break for a university.

Evan Merewether - Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors,
and let every new year find you a better man - Ben Franklin