Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Low cost SDR hardware

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Low cost SDR hardware
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 09:39:21 -0400

Hello,

For just teaching even a speaker and microphone work well to add real world effects like AWGN, echos, delays, and Doppler effects on communication channels. Does everyone need a transmitter? Over here we have just one USRP and a whole lot of RTLSDR's so everyone can practice receiving and demodulating real signals from outside sources and when needed signals generated in lab.

Andrew