[Discuss-gnuradio] Announce OOT module for IEEE-802.15.4g MR-FSK

From: Wayne Roberts
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Announce OOT module for IEEE-802.15.4g MR-FSK
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:17:14 -0800

I have reached release functionality of out-of-tree module I use to help in PHY conformance/interoperability to the MR-FSK standard in IEEE-802.15.4g.

This work was done because this standard is currently being implemented in Japan, utilities for the whole country.

It consists of four blocks: packet generator, TX switch, preamble detector, and packet sink.
The TX switch and preamble detector are generic for FSK, and packet blocks should provide example for others to implement their own protocol.

I hope some gnu-radio people in the know of OOT things could give it a once over.

preamble detector was necessary because the clock_recovery_mm_ff is not good for a non-continuous signal.

For more info, see the wiki for it
https://github.com/dudmuck/gr-ieee802154g