Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuradioConfig.cmake not working properly ?

From: Sylvain Munaut
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuradioConfig.cmake not working properly ?
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 2013 23:47:03 +0100

Hi Tom,

> Thanks, Sylvain. I was actually working on a tutorial for gnuradio.org
> to describe the use of GnuradioConfig when I noticed the exact same
> issue with the _ALL_ variables. Your patch did the trick and has been
> pushed.

Great.

I updated gr-fosphor to use the new stuff. But for now I use a
"bundled" version (renamed FindGnuradio inside the OOT so that it has
precedence over the system-wide GnuradioConfig) Once 3.7.3 has been
out for some time and I can reasonably expect people to be up to date,
I'll remove it and let the system one do the job.

Cheers,

    Sylvain

PS: BTW, in the tutorial, maye it should be "find_package(Gnuradio
3.7.2 REQUIRED)" or it will just be a warning but still try (and fail)
to build ...