Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FTW IEEE802.11a/g/p OFDM Frame Encoder

From: nesimi eldarov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FTW IEEE802.11a/g/p OFDM Frame Encoder
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2013 21:01:20 +0400

Hi Bastian,

I sent you another private email today regarding that.
That is a great work you have done. I did not install yours yet since I wanted first try transmitter then the receiver.
You tell that is a transceiver, how did you transmit the signals?
Is that also included?

Вторник, 19 ноября 2013, 17:23 +01:00 от Bastian Bloessl <address@hidden>:
On 11/19/2013 01:13 PM, nesimi eldarov wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> does anyone know or installed FTW IEEE802.11a/g/p OFDM Frame Encoder
> (https://www.cgran.org/wiki/ftw80211ofdmtx)?
>
> The poject in that link is very old and is working with gnuradio3.2.2
> and Ubuntu 9.10.
> I have USRP N200 , Ubuntu 13.04 system.
>
> If someone did a similar project please share with me, I will aprreciate!

you can also have a look at a transceiver, which should work with
current GNU Radio:

https://github.com/bastibl/gr-ieee802-11

Best,
Bastian