Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FTW IEEE802.11a/g/p OFDM Frame Encoder

From: nesimi eldarov
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FTW IEEE802.11a/g/p OFDM Frame Encoder
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 20:02:50 +0400

:) yes, of course, I did. Sorry, I see, there is transmission stuff.

when I run
ofdm_transceiver. file it gives me this message:

Allocated virtual ethernet interface: tap0
You must now use ifconfig to set its IP address. E.g.,
$ sudo ifconfig tap0 192.168.200.1
Be sure to use a different address in the same subnet for each machine.

Can it be that I i have to configure ip address in a different way. I just type before executing:
$ sudo ifconfig eth0 192.168.10.1

I am not familiar with ip adressing for usrp :(

Среда, 27 ноября 2013, 16:40 +01:00 от Bastian Bloessl <address@hidden>:

On 27 Nov 2013, at 16:36, nesimi eldarov <address@hidden> wrote:

> Sorry, but It seems like you did not transmit ever, as I look in .grc files. As such, none of them send OFDM blocks...
> For example in ofdm_rx. you have a chain of operations, good and working. However there is nothing like that in the transmitter side.
> May be I make a mistake but I could not find anything which does the transmission which one could receiver back.

Did you try to install the hierarchical block from the examples folder?

--
NE