Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNU Radio

From: Richard Bell
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Installing GNU Radio
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2014 17:03:43 -0700

As a follow up, I just finished the PyBOMBS install stream with UHD and Gnu Radio installed following these instructions:

http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/pybombs/wiki/QuickStart

That is a pretty painless process for the most part.

The only unexpected thing that happened to me is that when I run gnuradio-companion at the end of the install process, I get an error in the command line that reads:

Error: Program requires scipy (see: www.scipy.org)
This line repeated 13 times

Does anyone know if I should act on this? If so can you recommend how.

Thanks,
Rich